An Annual Mega Blood Donation Camp has been organised by Shree Aniruddha Upasana Foundation alongwith its sister organizations Dilasa Medical Trust and Rehabilitation Center, Aniruddha Samarpan Pathak, Aniruddhas Academy of Disaster Management on Sunday 12th April 2009 from 9AM to 6PM at IES New English High School, Govt Colony, Bandra(E), Mumbai.
Why to donate blood?
1. Blood donation is a unique donation.
2. Our body contains approximately 4.5 – 5 Liters of blood out of which only 300ml blood is withdrawn. Immediately after this our body produces new blood cells and thus the blood gets refreshed. Therefore donating blood helps in stimulating generation of new blood cells.
3. The Annual blood requirement of Mumbai city itself is about 2.5 – 3 Lakhs of bottles. Thus by donating blood we can share this load and serve humanity.
Criteria for Blood Donation:
Age: 18yrs to 60yrs (Male / Female)
Weight: more than 45 kg.
Generally the donors are rejected due to lack of hemoglobin in blood. To increase the haemoglobin levels in blood, follow the below mentioned diet:
1. Green Vegetables
3. Green peas, pumpkin, tomato
4. Fruits and salads
5. Grains like Corn, wheat, raggy malt, dry-fruits, jaggery
6. Sweets like murabba (Jam), and Khir.
Care to be taken prior to blood donation:
1. Take a sound sleep at night.
2. Take your regular breakfast/meals
3. Please do not take the medicines like homeopathic/ayurvedic medicines and tablets like crocin, Disprin, Combiflam unless necessary.
Like Every year, this year also, our Sanstha Shree Aniruddha Upasana Foundation, has organized a grand Blood Donation Camp on Sunday 12th April 2009.
Interested donors can take this golden opportunity by donating their blood without any expectation, as our P. P. Bapu wants only one thing from us i.e.Satya, Prem, Anand.
Date : 12th April 2009
Day : Sunday
Timing : 09:00am to 06:00pm
Venue : New English School,Bandra
For more information contact nearest Upasana Center